The GP's will process any non NHS paperwork and appointments for registered patients for a fee.
Prices reviewed regularly for an update on prices please contact the Practice on 01722 333034.
Certificates and Forms
Signature of Form from £15.00
Private Sick Note from £20.00
Passport Form/Photograph Countersignature from £30.00
Driving License Photograph Countersignature from £20.00
Freedom from Infection Certificate from £25.00
Provident Association Claim Form (e.g. BUPA PPP) - Price in review
Sickness/Accident Insurance Benefit Claim Form from £90.00
School Fees Insurance Claim Form - Price in review
Private Prescription from £15.00
TWIMC Letter from £15.00
Medical Examinations and Reports
Fee for Medical Consultation – Private Patient, Per Hour - Price in review
Private Consultation from £20.00
Health Club Fitness Report - Price in review
Full Medical Examination, Full Exam and Report - Price in review
HGV, PSV and Taxi Medical from £92.00
Report Prepared From Medical Records,No Examination - Price in review
DNA Testing - Price in review
Power of Attorney from £40.00
Access to Records Under Data Protection Act
Computerised Records from £10.00 (0.40p per sheet)
Manual Records or Combination of Manual/Computerised Records - £50.00
Course of Vaccinations plus Cost of Vaccine - Check with Reception
Private Prescription for Drugs Required Solely for Travel Abroad - Price in review
Vaccination Certificate - No charge
Holiday Cancellation Certificate from £25-50
Fitness to Travel Certificate from £25.00
GPR - Price in review
GPR Additional Information - Price in review
When bringing in a passport application the following criteria applies
- Have you been registered at the surgery for more than 2 years?
- If it is a child's passport; has the parent who's countersigned been registered at the surgery for more than 2 years?
- There will be a £19 charge
- There is normally a 4 week turnaround so please hand in, in plenty of time
If a countersignature is necessary
- Does your GP know you well? Have they known you for more than 2 years?
- If you have not seen your GP in the past two years we may not be able to process the countersignature.
- If it is a child's passport, the GP must know the child AND the parent countersigning for more than 2 years.
Please note that passport applications are not straight forward, so being passed to admin/doctor does not guarantee completion.