This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

University Students

When you start university, you will be encouraged by your university to register at a local GP surgery. Once you have done this, your new GP surgery will receive your medical notes


During the Christmas, Easter and Summer break, if you need to see a GP, you will need to register with us as a temporary patient. When completing the form, your temporary address is where you are living in our catchment area during your break (e.g. with family). Your home address will be where you live when you are at university.

For more information, ask a receptionist.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website