In order to join our practice, you must live within our catchment area. This covers all of Salisbury, and most of the surrounding villages. If you are unsure, click on the link above or check with our reception team when you come in to register. They will be happy to help.
You will need to complete a practice information sheet, as well as our registration forms. These are available in any of our branches. If you have a preferred branch that you would like to attend your appointments at, please indicate on your sign up forms.
If you are on regular medication, please make a 20 minute appointment once you have signed up. This will allow our doctors to stay on top of your health care needs.
We advise all our new patients to make a routine health check with our practice nurse within the first three months of joining our practice.
Once you have completed your registration you will need to bring with you:
- Photo ID (This should be either a driving license or passport
- 2 proofs of address – These needs to be dated in the last 3 months, and it can’t be a mobile phone bill.
- If you don’t have any photo ID, then you will need to bring a full unabridged version of your birth certificate.
- For under 18’s you’ll need to bring a photo ID and 2 x proof of your parents address (dated in the last 3 months and not a mobile phone bill
- For under 5’s you’ll need to bring their red book and a photo ID and 2 x proof of your parents address (dated in the last 3 months and not a mobile phone bill
If you are unsure, or have any questions our reception teams will be able to aid you when you come in.
We are able to see anyone who is only temporarily resident in our practice area, for a maximum of three months.