Do you want to be more involved in your surgery?
After a successful 4 years the patient group is looking for new members to join the team.
Salisbury Medical Practice and the Patient Group are both very proud of the changes they have made to the surgery and the positive improvements and support provided over their time as a group.
Patient Participation Group
This is a group of patients who will meet with the practice about four times a year and will work with the practice to;
* Contribute to the continuous improvement of services
* Improve communication between the practice and its patients
* Help patients to take responsibility for their health
* Provide practical support and help to implement change.
The group has three aims:
* To have the opportunity to influence the development of the surgery and the health services within it by working in partnership with other patients, the Practice and the wider community.
* To support the surgery in making changes needed to meet future demands placed on general practice as a result of economic, legal and political constraints.
* To give patients a voice in organisation of their care, including providing feedback on patients' needs, concerns and interests and challenge the practice constructively whenever necessary.
If you would be interested in joining the group or have an issue you would like the group to raise please email using the form on the contact us page above or give your details at reception.
As part of the current action plan developed by the Patient group, an education plan has been developed to highlight areas that can be improved following suggestions of the Patient Group. Click on the link below to view the 2 year plan.
PPG 2 year project