Salisbury Medical Practice is a supportive and innovative GP surgery to work for, dealing with rapid changes in the NHS and providing numerous services to our patient population. Working at the practice gives you the opportunity to be part of a progressive team striving for excellent patient care.
Benefits you can look forward to if you work for us:
- Competitive salary
- Annual leave and bank holidays - a minimum of 25 days annual leave pro rata, rising to 30 days as your continuous service builds plus bank holidays pro rata
- Flexible working
- NHS pension scheme; a contributory pension scheme were contribution rates depend on full time equivalent pensionable pay. All new employees will be assessed against criteria and enrolled into the scheme in accordance with auto-enrolment legislation. Employees, if not automatically enrolled, can choose at any point to opt into the scheme.
- Occupational sick pay – your entitlement will increase as your continuous service builds.
- Occupational health – offers a variety of employee wellbeing services to ensure our employees are fully supported to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
- Family friendly policies.
- Childcare voucher- enabling you to save tax and national insurance contributions on the cost of your childcare
- Facilities- refreshment facilities, staff room, bike storage, lockers and showers are available